Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award is one the biggest shows in Africa where celebrities bring their best slay game to the red carpet. From the good array of outfits on the red carpet, here is a list of the top five celebrities that swept us off our feet with stunning looks.
- Mercy Eke- Mercy: the former Big Brother Naija winner, dazzled us with her three-layered blue-silvered dress. The Cinderella-inspired ball gown by Down Matoshi paired with a flawless nude makeup made her the princess of the night as she won the award for the best-dressed celebrity. Her short wavy hair accentuates her neck and gives the sleeveless dress a full show of her collarbones. She also wore a high slit green dress for her second look. The neckline of the green dress reminds you of a British traditional royal dress but with a twitch in style with the high slit at the lower bodice of the dress. The green dress is both edgy and stylish. She paired both dresses with minimal jewelry that gives it a non-distracting look.
- Mike Edward- Mike’s dapper look will make you think he was on set as a royal prince. His ruffled sleeved shirt combined with a velvet tuxedo and a fully embroidered collar ooze British royalty vibes. It’s a well-put-together look.
- Toyin Abraham- Toyin’s look is simply grand. The silvered-rainbow ball gown with butterfly-like wings designed by Tiannah Empire nailed the exceptional queen look. The embellished pleats at the waistline gave the ball gown amazing details.
- Denola Grey– The fashion influencer’s deconstructed 3-dimensional tuxedo really stood out among the array of tuxes at the event. The colored and detailed pleats matched with a white shirt, mesh gloves, and a bow tie give the outfit a classy and stand out look.
- Idia Aisien – The popular TV host sported an unusual lady in white look. The white-hot silky dress with crystal embellishments and a train is worthy of a second and third look. It’s without a doubt that Idia slayed the Grecian goddess look and this fascinating look is about to set a trend.